Welcome to Borås and Ryavallen.
We need your registration no later then 11 may via email to Meeting Director Sofia Jäger Stenberg email@example.com
See below information on what we need.
A registration request does not mean that you got a place in the competition. After the registration period is over, the meeting director are going to send an email and tell you if you got a place in the competition or not.
The Registration must inlcude the following information:
- Athlete's first name, last name, year of birth, affiliation to National Federation, Personal Best and/or Season Best (2022/2023) in Decathlon/Heptathlon.
- Contact information (first name, last name, e-mail adress and phone number) to athelte, coach or athlete´s representative.
- Dates of hotelnights (from, the day you arrive to the day you leave)
- Number of meals (specified in dinner, lunch only included on competition days)
95 EUR (1000 SEK)
Lunch both competition days (saturday and sunday) are included in the participation fee.
Participants that we not cover the expenses for and are register before 9 april only pay 45 EUR (505 SEK) for the participation fee.
Participation and accommodation fees
410 EUR (4600 SEK) Including,
- participation fee
- transfer from/to Landvetter airport
- hotel accommodation in dubbelroom, Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday
- Dinners at hotel, Thursday - Saturday or Friday - Saturday*
- *Banquet/Dinner at "the company" on Sunday evening.
- Lunch at stadium Saturday and Sunday
For more or less hotell nights and dinners the cost is
+/- 85 EUR/962 sek
Participants that we not cover the expenses for and are register before 9 april only pay 365 EUR (4100 SEK) for the accommodation and participants fees
These athletes gets the expenses covered by the competition organisation:
Based on Personal Best and Season Best (2022/2023), the top eight ranked men and women at the end of registration (11th May) will get their expenses for participation (fee) and accommodation covered by the Sweden Combined Events Challenge.
Participation will be limited to maximum 24 decathletes and maximum 24 heptathletes. Late entries can be accepted only if fewer athletes than 24 have registered for the competition before 11th May at increased participation fee.